Achievement Quotes

 
“My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition.”
Indira Gandhi (1917-1984)

“A person who doubts himself is like a man who would enlist in the ranks of his enemies and bear arms against himself. He makes his failure certain by himself being the first person to be convinced of it.”
Alexandre Dumas (1802-1870)

“Fruit does not grow on the trunk...it is found out on the limb.”
Steve Lobert (Born 1969)

“Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely.”
Auguste Rodin (1840-1917)

“If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch; If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you; If all men count with you, but none too much; If you can fill the unforgiving minute With sixty seconds' worth of distance run -Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son!”
Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936)

“Living in dreams of yesterday, we find ourselves still dreaming of impossible future conquests.”
Charles Lindbergh (1902-1974)

“Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know “why” I look this way. I’ve traveled a long way and some of the roads weren’t paved. ”
Will Rogers (1879-1935)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your valuable Comments.

You may also write me at peekayattri@gmail.com to get in touch.